Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easter Blessings-BTF21 and SUO#66


Here's a card that I made as for a camp contender.  It didn't make the cut, but I still think it's cute.  It was a lot of fun to make too.  I love using a punch (bird builder) in a way other than it was originally intended (bird's wing for tulip).    Also, quick reminder....if you have the Birds of a Feather DSP, make sure you go pull out the sheet with all the eggs, that I used here, to add to your Easter cards.  It works perfectly.  I am submitting this card for the Black Tie Fridays challenge this week to use ribbons, buttons and brads and for SUO Challenge #66 - Easter Parade.  Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! Love the spring colors. The tulips are a nice pop of color and I really enjoy your crystal button. Thanks for playing with Black Tie Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for Easter. Love the yellow tulips, and also the way you used the Framelits die to create the eye catching shape. Thanks for joining the SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers! Beautiful! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tulips are darling tucked next to that beautiful Easter greeting. Thanks so much for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...