Thursday, March 7, 2013

Angry Birds and Star Wars for my boys!


 
Today I wanted to share with you the cards I made for my boys for their birthdays!  I'm definitely way behind on posting these.....as their birthdays were in January.  My two little guys LOVE Angry Birds and Star Wars, and of course they love Star Wars Angry Birds.  I wanted to make them different cards, but wanted them to both love them, of course!  They were so excited to see these!  The Angry Birds one went to Joey, my youngest.  It was pretty easy to find tons of inspiration for the Angry Birds characters out there on other blogs, the Star Wars one was not as easy.  I found myself "making up" most of the characters from pictures I had and just wingin' it.  I think the Star Wars one could use some fiddling with, but it was a huge hit with my 5 year old.  Let me tell you, the looks on their faces when they got these cards was awesome!  It was so cool for them to actually care about the card more than the gift!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

    # Car loan

    # Home loan

    # Business loan

    # Personal loan


    Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

    Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...