Monday, March 4, 2013

3 Cheers-Soccer card-MOJO283


I made this card for the Mojo Monday challenge this week.  And I have to say....I love it!  I saw the soccer ball made using the new hexagon embossing folder somewhere out there in the blog world, but for the life of me I can't find it again to give the original creator credit.  So....if you are out there, let me know so I can give you the kudos!  I really like this color combo with the tangerine tango and island indigo.  I think this would work for either a girl or a boy.  I ran white and black cs through the big shot and used my paper snips to cut out a few hexagons for the "ball".  The DSP is from the Summer Smooches pack, the sentiment is from "Cheers to You" and the button was a freebie from Sale-a-bration (can't beat that!).  Hope you like my take on the challenge!  Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Attractiνе ѕeсtion of сontent.

    I just ѕtumbled upοn your website and іn accessіоn capital to assert thаt I gеt
    in fact enjoyeԁ аcсount your blog posts.
    Αny way Ι'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

    Feel free to surf to my web site :: crear facebook gratis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a
    very easy on the eyeѕ which makes it much more enjoyable fοr me to come herе and νisit more often.

    Did you hire out a ԁeveloper to create yоur themе?
    Exceptіonal wοrk!

    my homepаge crear facebook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...