Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Simple Happy Birthday--PPA146 and CCMC225


I love this layout.  So versatile!!  I used the layout from the challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary  and the color combo comes from the Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week.  Riding Hood Red is another one of the colors that I don't LOVE.  I rarely use it, probably because I'm so partial to Cherry Cobbler.  But I have to admit this card made me like it a little more.  I've said it before, but one of the reasons I am enjoying doing challenges is that it forces me to turn to colors and layouts that I don't normally use.  Thanks for looking!

2012 Create Thursday-005


7 comments:

  1. Really cute. This could make a pretty Christmas card, too...very versatile colors and stamps. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS card! LOVE your colors and how you used that one image from Everything Eleanor to frame the Apothecary Accents panel...beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the way you used the Eleanor label and the Apothecary Accents die together...I will be casing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous! Love these colors! And I really love the stamped "layer" behind the frame! So clever! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, love that label from Everything Eleanor...great colors, too! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch - wonderful texture and balance! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever idea. the texture is stunning. congrats on being a PPA Pick. well deserved. hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...